Elizabeth Buller, our President and CEO, will be leaving Scarborough Health Network (SHN) at the end of her term on June 30, 2022.
During her five-year tenure, Elizabeth made an exceptional contribution to the future of SHN – overseeing the successful integration of two organizations across three sites into one single network to provide outstanding service to our large and diverse Scarborough community. SHN is in an exceptional position as a result of her leadership.
We are pleased to announce that David Graham will be appointed to the interim role of President and CEO on Elizabeth’s departure while the board conducts a search. David joined SHN in 2018 as Executive Vice President, Corporate Services and Chief Administrative Officer, and has successfully led a number of key strategic initiatives for the organization.
Please join us in wishing Elizabeth success in her future ventures and congratulating David in his new role!Shaping the future of care:
Over the last five years, Elizabeth and the management team have successfully delivered a number of strategic initiatives, including:
- Successful integration of two organizations across three sites, including rebranding the hospital.
- Developing innovative new programs and services including cardiology, stroke, nephrology, surgery, medicine and critical care.
- Developed and submitted Master Plan options for our future facilities.
- The implementation of a new clinical information system (Epic).
- Creation of the Scarborough Ontario Health Team.
- Established a Research Institute to support the care of patients.
- Taking a leading care role in Ontario’s response to COVID.