Have you ever wished to have access to your health records, right at your fingertips?
While this hasn’t always been the most straight forward thing, patients from Scarborough to Peterborough have been finding it easier than ever to get to their health information with the new MyChart Central East Ontario web and mobile tool.
Here are five of the biggest reasons why people love MyChart so much!
- SAVES YOU TIME: You can use MyChart to complete check-in steps before you even arrive at the hospital – making registration that that much faster.
- LET’S YOU CHECK YOUR HEALTHCARE HISTORY: MyChart offers you the option to view or download your healthcare history at SHN and our partner hospitals, including specific visit summaries.
- YOU CAN VIEW AND PRINT YOUR RESULTS AND MORE: MyChart offers you the ability to view and print your health information, such as test results and medications lists. This also includes the option to review and manage your allergies, current health issues, and your immunization history.
- ABLE TO SHARE INFORMATION WITH YOUR FAMILY: Whether you need to provide family members with one-time access or need help managing your health record, MyChart has you covered.
- YOU CAN ASK MEDICAL QUESTIONS: Use MyChart Messaging to communicate with participating healthcare providers, including asking medical questions. Learn more about how MyChart fits into your daily life at shn.ca/mychart
Learn more about how MyChart fits into your daily life by visiting the MyChart page.
MyChart is a free and secure online tool, available on web and mobile, where you can access all your health information in one place.
MyChart Central East Ontario allows you to access your health record for care received at any one of these hospitals located in our region including:
- Campbellford Memorial Hospital
- Haliburton Highland Health Services
- Lakeridge Health
- Northumberland Hills Hospital
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre
- Ross Memorial Hospital
- Scarborough Health Network
It’s easy to register for MyChart. Visit mychart.ourepic.ca to sign up today.
You can also get help signing up for MyChart when you’re at the hospital for your next appointment. Ask a member of the healthcare team for assistance. They can send you an email or text with a direct link to complete the sign-up process. Or if you were recently an admitted patient, you can also use the activation code included on your “After Visit Summary” to register.
Take MyChart on the go and download the mobile/tablet application for your Android or Apple device.