Rapid Access Addiction Medicine Clinic
The Rapid Access Addiction Medicine (RAAM) Clinic offers fast access to quality care on a walk-in basis for people living with alcohol, opioid, or other drug-related addictions. Services include medical treatment and same-day counselling services without a doctor’s referral. The clinic is staffed by SHN physicians, a dedicated RN, and specialized addiction counsellors.
What to Expect
- Assessment of substance use disorders and review of treatment options
- Medications for alcohol, opioid, and/or substance use disorders
- Overdose prevention education and take-home naloxone kits
- Referrals to community-based addiction support services as needed
- Management of alcohol and opioid withdrawal
3050 Lawrence Avenue East
We are open every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, by appointment, between 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Call: 416-431-8269
- Fax: 416-431-8291
- Email: RAAM@SHN.CA