On Tuesday, September 29 at 7 p.m., join us for a live community Telephone Town Hall event.
Elizabeth Buller, SHN President & CEO, along with members of the Senior Leadership Team and Physician Leaders, will be taking your questions and discussing how we are managing the COVID-19 pandemic, and meeting the health care needs of Scarborough today and into the future.
You can participate by listening in, asking questions, and joining our community’s conversation.
How to participate: We will be calling community members throughout Scarborough between 6:50 and 7 p.m. on the evening of Tuesday, September 29. When you receive the call on the 29th, you can just stay on the line to participate.
To ensure that you receive a call from us, we invite you to register with your home phone number.
Topics to cover: We will aim to structure the discussion around the following key topics.
- Brief recap of SHN’s response to the pandemic
- Community economic recovery
- Back to school
- A potential COVID-19 “second wave” and the coming flu season
- Ramping back up our health services
- Our Central East Region clinical information system project
- Update on our clinical services planning project
We’re looking for your involvement and input. Together, we can shape the future of care in Scarborough.