Health care in Scarborough is transforming, and we want you to be part of it.
At Scarborough Health Network (SHN), the patient experience comes first. That’s why we are looking for skilled, compassionate, and committed professionals to help us provide excellent patient-and family-driven care at our Birchmount, Centenary, and General hospitals.
Join our virtual open house to learn about our inclusive, compassionate, courageous, and innovative teams.
- Emergency Care Nursing: October 15th, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Respiratory Therapists: October 22nd, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Critical Care Nursing: October 29th, 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Here’s what you can expect at each Open House:
- Hear from program managers and frontline staff about the exciting things happening within our health network
- Ask speakers questions about the job, environment, and culture at SHN
- Network with other health care professionals
Together, we can shape the future of care.
Scarborough Health Network has several exciting opportunities for both emerging and experienced nurses, to develop their careers and grow within Critical Care, and Emergency Care. We also have exciting opportunities for Registered Respiratory Therapists. If you’re interested in exploring new possibilities in nursing and in Respiratory Therapy, please join us for this interactive Open House.