At Scarborough Health Network (SHN), the patient experience comes first. That’s why we are looking for skilled, compassionate and committed professionals to help us provide excellent patient-and family-driven care at our three hospital sites.
We are looking for passionate Critical Care and Emergency Registered Nurses (RNs). Join us!
Critical Care and Emergency Nursing Fair
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
SHN – Birchmount hospital (3030 Birchmount Rd)
Main Floor, Irene Strickland Centre
Advance your nursing career at Scarborough Health Network. We are hiring full- and part-time Registered Nurses in the Critical Care and Emergency Departments.
We are looking for Registered Nurses with the following qualifications:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Current BCLS
- Current ACLS or willing to complete within six (6) months
- 1-2 years of medical/surgical experience in an acute care setting
- Completion of Critical Care certificate (for Critical Care Department)
- Minimum of one (1) year of current emergency nursing experience (for Emergency Department)